Monday, May 13, 2013

Mani-Monday: Pastel Spring

I love the look of each nail having a different design on it. This style has become quite popular. I put together some Spring colors and created this nail look. It took some time to create but the end result was all worth it.
 
You will need:
Base coat
White nail polish
Mint green nail polish
Light pink/coral nail polish
Light purple nail polish
Silver striping tape
Top coat
 
Step 1: First, apply your base coat. Then apply 1-2 coats of your white polish. I used ‘White Hot’ by Sephora by OPI.
 
Step 2: Next, using your mint green nail polish, I used ‘Mint Mist’ by Maybelline, light pink/coral nail polish, I used ‘Van D’Go’ by Essie, and light purple polish, I used ‘Lilacism’ by Essie, paint on a section of each color on each of your nails. Let your nails dry completely.
 
Step 3: Then, using your striping tape in silver, apply it on the areas where each color meets.
 
Step 4: Lastly, apply a top coat and VOILA, a fun springy nail look.

No comments:

Post a Comment