Thursday, March 6, 2014

Perfume Series: Dot by Marc Jacobs | Nail Tutorial!

 

Instagram :: @paulina_alaiev
Instagram :: @nails_by_paulina
YouTube channel :: Paulina Alaiev https://www.youtube.com/user/paulinaalaiev
 
Hi everyone! So I thought it would be fun to create a perfume series...meaning nails inspired by different bottle of perfumes. For this week I created this nail tutorial based on the Dot by Marc Jacobs. I just LOVE Marc Jacobs perfumes and they have such fun and cute packaging. I already created another nail look based on the Daisy by Marc Jacobs and you can see it on either of my Instagrams (listed above). I hope you liked this design. I had fun with it because it was something different and creative. Watch the video above to see how I created it!
 
Also, I created a new Instagram, which is @paulina_alaiev, follow it to see different makeup looks I create, outfit of the days, my meals, new things I buy...LOL basically anything AND I'll post when I have new things up on either my channel or blog! So follow @paulina_alaiev for easier access to see what I post!
 
Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE
 
Products used:
Products used:
Essie Grow Faster Base Coat
Maybelline Color Show - Onyx Rush
Essie - Aperitif
Sephora by OPI - Charge It!
Fresh Cover - Snowdrop
Essie Good to Go Top coat
 
XOXO,
Paulina

No comments:

Post a Comment