Thursday, March 27, 2014

How To Start Wearing Lipstick!

 
HI there! Lipstick has been in for a while now and I know not everyone is comfortable with wearing lipstick...I know I wasn't. Maybe I got more comfortable with wearing it as I got older but I did go through all of this to make myself comfortable with wearing lipstick. I wanted to share with you how to start wearing it and becoming more comfortable. The best thing to be is to start with a sheer lip product and move gradually towards something more bold and full coverage. I hope this video was helpful and DON'T FORGET to Instagram those pictures of you with lipstick on and #PaulinaLippies! I can't wait to see all your beautiful faces and like and comment on all of your pictures! I hope you enjoyed this video and thank you so much for watching!
 
Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE
 
Products used:
Sephora Be you Lipstick -- Coral Twist
Covergirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm-- Anemone
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm -- Mischievous
Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick -- Plum Velour
Maybelline The Elixir for Color Sensational -- Vision in Violet
Chanel Rouge Allure -- Passion
 
See you soon,
Pauilna

No comments:

Post a Comment