Sunday, March 2, 2014

Copper & Orange Spring Makeup

HI! So I have not posted anything here in way too long! I've been concentrating mostly on my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/paulinaalaiev), but I decided I’m going to start posting more often and about all different things. So im excited about that and definitely follow my blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can stay tuned to what I post next :)! Sooo, with that being said I wanted to show you one of the looks I created based on a spring trend I’ve been seeing on the runways. It is a copper eye shadow paired with a bright orange lip and this just screams spring so I am loving this look! Check it out and let me know what you think! And definitely give this look a try!
 

I was inspired by this look on model Lindsey Wixson for DSquared, Spring 2014:
Image: Google


2 comments: