Thursday, November 21, 2013

Casual Fall OOTD

I love fall because it's sweater season! Don’t get me wrong, I would choose summer over any season any day. But I still love fall fashion, change of leave colors, sitting by a warm fireplace with hot chocolate, and just the cozy weather that comes in the fall. So for a quick outfit of the day, I paired my new (actually want to sleep in comfy) sweater with boyfriend jeans and ankle boots. To accessorize I wore a black oversized handbag, sunglasses with a gold accent to tie into my handbag and jewelry, and I wore hoop earrings (obviously, they’re like my staple jewelry piece), a gunmetal rose ring and two midi rings that I made myself.


 

Click here to see how to create these nails!
Close up of my sunglasses
 
 It may not look cold, but it was freezing out!
 
Top: Olive & Oak
Bottom: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21
Shoes: Bamboo
Sunglasses: Cole Haan
Accessories: H&M earrings, Forever 21 rose ring

1 comment: