Tuesday, December 10, 2013

YouTube Channel!



Sorry I have been MIA and haven’t posted anything in two weeks! But I have been working on creating a YouTube channel! I wouldn't say I'm indecisive but it's more that I don't like to fail at something or displease people. So this took a lot of courage for me to do. I kept going back and forth with whether or not I should create a channel. I had a lot of difficulties with the camera while filming just one video and I kept thinking “what if all the videos are like this” or “is it a sign that I shouldn't do it?” I filmed the tutorial and I was really satisfied with it. But then I edited it and thought ok this could work...it’s just my first video so I'll get better over time. During the day I was so excited about doing this and wanted it but then towards the night I was second guessing myself. But I taught myself a while ago that when you want to do something and you're afraid you just need that one push to JUST DO IT. Whether it's saying something and you're nervous; just blurt it out. Or maybe it's creating a video and putting it up on your very own YouTube channel. Just click that upload button and see what happens. It doesn't hurt anyone and I can always delete it if I don't like where it's going or I don't get enough feedback. So with that said. I DID IT! I created my very own YouTube channel. Search Paulina Alaiev on YouTube to find me! OR click here. It's a huge step and I hope to continue on with this and see where it takes me. My main priority is to show people what I love to do. It will have everything from makeup and hair tutorials, to nail tutorials, and to DIYs. To anyone who reads this I hope you enjoy my videos and please comment and leave any suggestions on what you'd like to see. I will still continue writing blog posts on here. That's basically it. I cannot wait to start making more videos and just see where everything goes. I AM SO EXCITED! The video above is my third video, but first nail tutorial…check it out and see my other tutorial.
 
Ps. PRETTY PLEASE with a cherry on top, like my videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel (it would mean the world to me!!!)
 
Xoxo,
 
Paulina

1 comment: