Monday, April 22, 2013

Mani-Monday : Wild Leopard



I have seen nude and neon nails around lately and I am loving them! I love the simplicity of the nude polish and then the pop of color of the neon polish. So I decided to create some fun and wild leopard nails using a nude polish as a base and a neon pink as the leopard print.
What you will need:
Base coat
Nude polish
Neon polish (any color)
Black acrylic paint
Dotting tool or toothpick
Top coat
Step 1: First, apply your base coat. Then apply two coats of your nude polish. I used ‘Sandstorm’ by Maybelline. Let it dry for about 5 minutes.
Step 2: Next, using your neon nail polish, I used ‘Venom’ by Duri, dot a few randomly on each nail. You can use the tip of the nail polish brush or a dotting tool.
Step 3: Then, using a toothpick, dip it in the black acrylic and outline the neon dots to create a leopard look. Lastly, apply a top coat and that’s it! It is subtle yet has a pop of color. Now show off those fun and wild leopard nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment