Monday, October 28, 2013

Mani-Monday: Breast Cancer Awareness

 
I did these nails a few weeks ago for Breast Cancer Awareness. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought I would upload these before the month is over. They are really quick, easy, and simple to do. And obviously those are the best nail designs. You get a fun mani in a short amount of time. To get this look:
 You will need:
Base coat
White nail polish
Pink nail polish
Silver nail polish
Top coat
Toothpick/Dotting tool
 
Step 1: First, apply your base coat. Then on all your nails except your ring finger, apply two coats of your white polish. I used ‘Porcelain Party’ by Maybelline. Then on your ring finger apple two coats of your silver polish, I used ‘Give me the 1st Dance’ by Nicole by OPI. Let it dry for a few minutes.
 
Step 2: Next, using your dotting tool, dip it into your pink nail polish, I used ‘Pink Blink’ by Sally Hansen, and create polka dots on all your nails but your ring finger. Then using your dotting tool or toothpick, dip it in the pink polish again and create a pink ribbon on your ring finger. 
 
Step 3: Lastly, apply a top coat and you’re done! It is a quick and simple mani and you can create it with any color and any design on your ring finger.

1 comment: