Monday, June 17, 2013

Mani-Monday: Green Stripes

The first time I saw this nail polish color I fell in LOVE! The color screams summer. I just needed to have it. I created this nail look with this green neon polish as the standout. Your nails are sure to be the center of attention with this new look. To get this look:
 
You will need:
Base coat
Black nail polish
Green nail polish
Top coat
Striping tape or scotch tape
 
Step 1: First, apply your base coat. Then apply two coats of your black polish. I used ‘Where’s the Soiree’ by Color Club. Wait for your nails to completely dry. 
 
Step 2: Next, using your striping tape or scotch tape, place it in the areas you want to stay black. Then using your green polish, I used ‘Summer Rain’ by Duri, apply two coats over the striping tape. Now do NOT wait for the nail polish to dry to take the tape off. Immediately but slowly take the tape off. (note: you can apply the tape on all your nails, but then apply the green polish and take the tape off one finger at a time, therefore not to let the polish dry).
 
Step 3: Lastly, apply a generous amount of top coat and you’re done! Show off this interesting new nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment